Corporate Governance and Corporate Services
- Incorporation of company
- Consultancy on Company Law matters.
- Planning for Mergers, Acquisitions, De-mergers, and Corporate re-organizations.
- Filing of annual returns and various forms, documents.
- Clause 49 review for compliance with fiscal, corporate and tax laws.
- Secretarial Matters including share transfers.
- Maintenance of Statutory records.
- Consultancy on Public/Rights/Bonus Issue of shares.
- Change of Name, Objects, Registered Office, etc.
Corporate Governance refers to a combination of laws, regulations, procedures, implicit rules and voluntary practices which help companies to perform efficiently and maximize long term value for shareholders and at the same time looking after the interests of other stakeholders like buyers, government, society at large etc. Lenders whether national or international, also look for them for taking exposure in any corporate. It is a function of transparency and fairness in operations and making proper disclosures.
Our services include:
- Periodic monitoring through internal audit
- Independent audit
- Independent verification
- Effective Supervision
- Sufficient number of Independent directors on the Board.
- Formation of an independent audit committee for the board
- Adequate disclosure and transparency in reports
- Participation in board meetings.